The Lore on GO

 This article is long overdue honestly, also this is in tie with the Lore on Tsubasa

Though you'd be surprised that Go is actually older than both Tsu and final Kiryu (I mean he was made as a side character never to be mentioned again). I'll just try to give the lore on him here before I clean my laptop up, some are pretty messy mind you.

So he is actually made exactly in October 13, 2015 just a short time after Asuka and Mitsuru. And to be honest, his former archetype has been passed into Kiryu, so he's more like Kiryu's projenitor persona? If that makes sense aha~

The original post in Paigeeworld back in 2015, the site is now defunct so here it is instead
 
I actually has a lot of ideas for him, since he is supposed to be a rock idol. There are a lot of initial sketches I made for him, in addition how he is also supposed to be a sort of a Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V OC named Yuuta Fujiwara, then turned to a guy who uses the name Gou Hibiki, then finally deciding to give him the name Keigo just to match the "K" name with Kiryu.
 
I kinda stashed him out since I still have no idea wheter to add him in MRA, BA, or another school, but I initially wants him to just be an NPC who is already an established idol genius. 
 
Around the time I got Kiryu officially join MRA, I decided to further develop Go (and in addition some ideas for Kallen Kahilingan even when he debuted officially in 2017 after I debuted Go), cuz I wanted to make the band Triple K (a parody of Mawaru Penguindrum's Triple H), however apparently in the western world, KKK is a bad word? Like in the Philippines KKK Katipunan is something good, but there it appears to be a name of a bad organization so I eventually scratched it... That's also the time I decided Go should be in BA, so him and Kiryu can be rivals.

In September 16, 2016, I posted a teaser in MRA group chat about my 2 incoming OCs in BA through dA's stash. Tsubasa was clearly the pink one and Go is the blue one.

It's quite obvious tho
 

After that announcement, I did a few characterizations for Go (maybe more than I actually thought). When writing Behind the Dress, that's when I decide to actually fully developed him. This is also the time when I was planning to actually be done with Tsubasa's creation and hence he became more of a Dance Fusion user than a Swing Rock user (which Kiryu took in).

December 2016 sketches of Go

November 2016 sketches, with ideas of how his aura works

 
 2016 initial sketch for Tsu (and Go to an extent, also in the Lore of Tsubasa)

Early October 2016 idea for Go where he's supposed to be evil
 

December 2016 almost final idea sketches for Go & Comparison towards Kiryu, still can't decide if I'd stick with green eyes, red, or purple ngl (here he has odd eyes).

I decided to finally make his App during that time, but I did held back a bit while also slowing down on further writing Behind the Dress and juggling my 2nd year of college back then.

Initial App that I never used

Finally in the summer of April 2017, I had him released in BA with his new app, and new rainbow ability based on Behind the Dress lore.  Honestly I think I have to revisit things if I forgot some lore on it but I'll update this journal later lmao


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RP Stashed Artworks